So I’ve been slacking major, thanks Alicia for calling me out. Emily’s body is pretty much reach to deliver and here comes the waiting game. A couple of update pics of her pregnetsee:
Final thoughts before I am officially a dad:
- Is my son going to have my awesome good looks, athletic talents and charm?
- Emily has been an absolute warrior throughout this pregnetsee, could I be any more fortunate? <3 wifey
- That first week home with our son is going to change my life, I am ready for a major life change and I could not be more excited
- I hope to remember all the sound advice I’ve been given about parenting, fatherhood, etc..
- Emily and the pets are our own family now, but some see that as crazy talk. Having a child really officially cements the ‘family branding’.
Tee minus eight days until due date . . . my cell phone is on and I am ready to leap into action. Game on.